Conferences in Singapore
Presented Creative Teaching Workshop Series in Singapore at Park Royal Hotel for Trainix Corporation. Session titles include:
- How to Teach Creatively whether you are Creative or not
- Utilizing Graphic Organizers and Instructional Tools To Foster Critical and Creative Thinking
Patti at the Corwin Publishing Office in Singapore
A special thank you to the Corwin Staff in Singapore who took the time to meet with me and show me around both inside and outside of the office. It is nice to be involved with a publishing company who values personal connections.
Presented in Houston, Texas at the National Conference for Gifted Children. Session titles:
- Using Creativity and Innovation to Revolutionize the RTI/DI Classroom
- Connecting 21st Century Skills with Active Engagement Strategies
Hawker Brownlow Education Conference
Presented in Melbourne, Australia at the Hawker Brownlow education conference. Session titles include:
- Differentiation: Organize your Differentiation efforts with a Framework and Structures
- Differentiation: Meeting the Needs of Six types of Learners
- Differentiation: Tier Instruction using the Formulas
- Instructional Tools and Strategies for the Differentiated Classroom Part one
- Instructional Tools and Strategies for the Differentiated Classroom Part two
- Cognitive Graphic Organizers as Tools to Target Students’ ability levels in the Differentiated Classroom
- Graphic Organizers as Tools to Target Students’ Thinking Styles in the Differentiated Classroom Part one
- Graphic Organizers as Tools to Target Students’ Thinking Styles in the Differentiated Classroom Part two
- Graphic Organizers as Tools for Achievement
- Managing the Learning Environment in the Differentiated Classroom
- Motivating Students through Choice Opportunities
- Differentiation for School Leaders
Differentiation Conferences and Workshops in Adelaide, Australia
Thank you to the many educators in South Australia who attended the Drapeau differentiation workshops. Teachers created differentiated units of study and showcased their units designed to meet the needs of diverse learners.
Teachers Matter Conference New Zealand
Thank you to Karen Boyes and Spectrum Education who invited me to speak at the Teachers Matters conferences in Invercargill and Bay of Islands, New Zealand. It was such great fun to work with New Zealand educators.
ASCD Book Signing in Houston, Texas
At the ASCD annual conference, a retired teacher and her son, who is also a teacher, asked me to sign their copy of my book, Sparking Student Creativity Practical Ways to Promote Innovative Thinking and Problem Solving. I love to see the generations enjoying the conference together.